Streamline workflows and increase productivity with the DS-1630 document scanner. Combining a flatbed scanner with the convenience of a 50-page ADF, this affordable solution is ideal for virtually any task. Quickly scan stacks of documents up to 8.5″ x 14″. Or, use the flatbed for IDs, passports, booklets, fragile items and more. Offering speeds up to 25 ppm, plus auto-duplexing, the DS-1630 also includes TWAIN and ISIS® drivers for seamless integration with existing document management systems. Scan to a PC, Mac® or online storage accounts with one touch. Plus, the included software suite features Epson Document Capture and ABBYY® FineReader®.
- Versatile scanning from a leader in image capturing technology—auto-duplex scanning through the Auto Document Feeder (ADF), plus a flatbed for photo IDs, passports, fragile items and more.
- Scan stacks of documents up to 25 ppm—features a 50-page ADF.
- Seamless compatibility with document management systems—includes TWAIN and ISIS® drivers for easy integration with existing software.
- Scan to online storage accounts—intuitively scan to Dropbox®, SharePoint®, Evernote®, FileBound and Google Drive™ with Epson® Document Capture software.
- Organize easily with the included software—also features ABBYY® FineReader®.
- Streamline your workflow—easy, one-touch scanning to folders, email, online storage accounts and more.
- Scan originals in a variety of sizes—up to 8.5″ x 11.7″ on the flatbed and up to 8.5″ x 14″ using the ADF.
- Generate searchable and editable files—scan to editable Word and Excel® files or searchable PDF files; OCR software included.
- Intelligent color and image adjustments—auto crop, skew correction, blank page and background removal with Epson Image Processing Technology.