The Brother ADS-2700W Wireless High-speed Duplex Color Scanner with 50-page capacity auto document feeder quickly scans single and double-sided documents in a single pass. Connect with built-in wireless, gigabit ethernet or high-speed USB. Space-saving design accommodates smaller workspaces. A 2.8″ color touchscreen display offers one-touch scanning to preset destinations and device settings management. Supports multiple scan-to destinations and handles multiple media types and paper sizes. Security features protect information. Image optimizing features enhance scans. Auto-Start Scan saves time by automatically initiating scanning to a predefined profile. Bundled software includes document management, OCR and business card management programs. Supports Windows®, Mac® and Linux® environments.
- Faster scan speeds for increased efficiency. High-speed, single-pass duplex color and black/white document scanning at speeds up to 35 ppm.
- Smaller than a typical desktop scanner and a lightweight design makes it ideal for even the smallest offices.
- Mass storage support via scan to USB allows file scanning and retrieval simply by opening the drive on your connected PC.
- Automatically handles a variety of documents and sizes: stack and automatically scan multiple paper sizes including legal, long paper, business cards, receipts and photos, and individually scan ledger size and plastic ID cards.
- Saves time: scan stacks of up to 50 sheets in the auto document feeder and add additional sheets with continuous scanning mode.
- Supports multiple “scan-to” destinations: File, Image, OCR, Email, USB flash memory drive so you can optimize for your business process.
- Supports Windows®, Mac® and Linux® environments and TWAIN, SANE, WIA for PC, ICA for Mac drivers.
- Optimizes images and text for storage and custom workflows: enhances scans with automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through/background removal, text enhancement, color drop out features and more.
- Bundled software suite adds value; includes document management, OCR, and business card management software.
- At your side support: online, call, or live chat — free support for the life of your scanner.